YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
The ICPIC 2021 Organizing Committee has taken every protocol to host a safe conference in the midst of the pandemic:
- Upon arrival, you are requested to present a Swiss or EU COVID Certificate to prove:
- Full vaccination
- Negative test result
- Recent recovery from COVID-19
- Only Swiss or EU certificate with QR code are accepted. Participants with any other type of certificate will have to take a rapid test in Switzerland before arriving at ICPIC
- Wash your hands regularly. Alcohol-based hand rub will be available throughout the venue.
- Wear a mask where possible
- Keep a distance of 1.5 m where possible
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Check requirements for entering Switzerland on the Federal Office of Public Health FOPH website.
- PCR TEST CENTER is available at the Geneva Airport (Terminal 2). You may book through this link.
- RAPID ANTIGENIC TEST will be available at the Geneva International Conference Center for delegates who do not have a Swiss or EU COVID certificate
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or your result is positive, please isolate yourself and contact the Swiss Coronavirus Infoline: +41 58 463 00 00.